add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Supernova on 350d

Auruz

66 months ago

Hello peeps..will the EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2 fit on Corsair's 350D?

PartPicker shows an incompatibly but it shows the case is compatible with the EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G2 which is the same size..help please.

Comments

• 66 months ago
  • 2 points

Please do not use link shorteners on our site. They have been removed.

The 350D has a max PSU length of 180mm and the P2 is 200mm long. That is why they are listed as incompatible.

• 66 months ago
  • 1 point

As an owner of a 1000p2 as well, who also has plans to go into a 350D, I've done some research on this. A Corsair AX1200i and HX1050 are the same length as the 1000p2. And these two photos will be the answer to your question.

http://i.imgur.com/BBACBOe.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Sp2lJZR.jpg

• 66 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks! you're awesome...although i think the HX1050 is 180mm long which is the recommended size for the 350d...the AX1200i is 200mm long which is the same size as the P2,it looks like it fits ok on the case...i want this PSU so bad but i also want this case.

• 66 months ago
  • 1 point

They'll fit just fine. If not cleanly, you can always make the cables go around the motherboard tray instead of through one of the grommets. Even though you should be able to get it through cleanly.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube