add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Going to get a new gaming pc

sttecljupt
  • 72 months ago

Hey guys, i'm going to get a new gaming pc and was wondering if this is a good build, http://pcpartpicker.com/user/sttecljupt/saved/FzdxFT

Comments

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

Pretty solid build. Personal choices: Id opt for the non-K version of the cpu, unless you know for a fact your going to overclock. And then Id choose a high end psu brand like seasonic/XFX or Antec.

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

Seems great! If you are going to upgrade, get a higher wattage PSU, but you won't need to increase it to much. If you want to save money, get a Radeon 280x GPU depending on the gaming you are going to do, but that 770 should run almost all games very well, at high FPS's.

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

I recommend change the GPU into this, it perform similarly yet cheaper.

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

Pretty solid build. Personal choices: Id opt for the non-K version of the cpu, unless you know for a fact your going to overclock. And then Id choose a high end psu brand like seasonic/XFX or Antec.

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

guys, i won't be overclocking right away, i'll just think about that in the future but it's better if i get the intel core i5 4690k now right ?

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

changed the psu to a xfx pro 550w

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube