add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Help me finish my build

Hicrayert
  • 72 months ago

Ok so i already have my case (fractal design R4) my PSU (a 550watt corsair 80+ gold modular) and my GPU (Gigabyte Radian r9 270x 4GB version) heres where I would like to have some suggestions on where to go with the rest of my build on about a 600-800$ USD budget (not including already purchased)

So what I want to be able to do is play any game today at 1080p ultra with 60+ fps with a dual monitor. also I want it to be quiet becasue i fall asleep with the computer on a lot of the time as I will use it for netflix/hulu.

If you have any questions just ask and I will try to respond quickly. Thank you for any and all help.

Comments

• 72 months ago
  • 2 points

With a 270x, playing "any" game at 1080p 60FPS while expecting to use fraps and maintain 40fps is going to be a difficult task...

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

im sorry i meant when im stream i will be happy with 40 fps but when I play without other programs I would want 60 fps ultra.

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

I concur with subsonic. Lmao. With a 270x that ain't gona happen, and you want to stream?? Oh boy. How much is the budget total?

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

he already bought it

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube