- 72 months ago
I'd like to build a new machine, and it's been a while. I've picked out a build that seems to be pretty alright, but I'd like to know if any of you suggest other parts instead. So far, I have as follows:
- CPU: Intel i5 4570;
- Video Card: GeForce GTX 770;
- MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD3H ATX LGA 1150;
- Memory: Haven't quite picked any yet, but I'm aiming around 8GB;
- Storage: 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, 120GB Sandisk Extreme II SSD;
- Case: Corsair 500R Mid Tower, not that that's incredibly important;
- I'm not worried about using any CPU cooler other than the stock that comes with the CPU, unless it's a must-have upgrade. *The only part I plan on salvaging from my current computer is my power supply, a Corsair CX600M, which I only installed pretty recently.
Do give me suggestions on alternative or better parts. I'd like to spend no less than about $1000 , and no more than about $1100 or $1200. Keep in mind, my budget does include room for a fresh copy of Windows 7, and perhaps a new mouse. I'm fine with all of my other current peripherals and everything.