add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Checking to make sure everything is good (newbie)

kcorvese
  • 71 months ago

Hey guy's this is kinda my first build I'm upgrading my desktop that my brother helped me build when I was younger. I only needed to buy a processor motherboard ram and video card, so just want to make sure all of this is compatible before I buy it also if you have any input on it. I'm basically building it to run wildstar. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/tFncRB

Comments

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

Just so we know I have a 750 Watt power supply and putting a solid state hard drive and my old hard drive in it.

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

I would only change the motherboard. Since you have a locked processor (non-overclockable), it's not necessary to get a Z87 (or Z97) motherboard, since they can be overclocked. I would recommend a H97 motherboard, it's usually cheaper.

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

any you would recommend that's compatible with the part I all ready picked?

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

It will work fine with all the hardware you're upgrading.

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

Ok cool thanks for the input and reinsurance

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube