add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

First pc mid level build. Any opinions on how to improve welcome.

Comments

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

so no normal wireless. only ethernet. doesn't mobo include it. thermal paste not needed/ good build. case could be better. nice.

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah you're right, I overlooked that. Thanks.

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

-There is a newer version of the 4670k for the same price called the 4790k.

-The Noctua comes with thermal paste pre-applied (you can still add your own if you want but just making sure).

-If you get the 4790k you should and may need to (depending on the motherboard) get a motherboard with the z97 chipset.

-Why Windows 7? No DX 11.1 or 11.2 and no DX 12 in the future. There are other features you won't get either. If the interface seems that bad to you you can just get Classic Shell.

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

I changed my mind after reading this, I think I'll be going with 8 instead. Thanks a ton for your input.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube