add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Corsair 300R vs Rosewill Challenger (U3)

PiecesOfPoop

66 months ago

Title says it all.

I need a second opinion on which case I should get.

Corsair 300R - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139011

Rosewill Challenger U3 - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811147060

Can you list the pros and cons of each?

Comments

• 66 months ago
  • 1 point

The Rosewill weighs less and has an esata front panel port. That's about the biggest differences between the two. Aesthetics wise, it's hard to say which is a pro and which is a con when it depends on the point of view. Both seem solid and judging from the reviews you'll receive nice customer service with both.

• 66 months ago
  • 1 point

What about size/cable management?

I have a XFX R9 280X, which is a huge card, and I don't know if it will fit in both.

• 66 months ago
  • 1 point

I'd go with the 300R in that case(you see what I did there.) "the 300R can fit extra-long graphics cards of up to 450mm length." I don't really see a way to take off the hard drive bays in the Rosewill.

• 66 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah I have a XFX R9 280x and I can't fit it in the challenger, but the 300R is a bit too much for my budget.

Can you recommend a case with usb 3.0 that will fit my card?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube