add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Asus Z97-A vs MSI Z97-G45 Gaming

71Passengers
  • 71 months ago

Which one? Asus is on sale at 124 dollars.

Comments

• 71 months ago
  • 2 points

If its only $10 like on newegg id go Asus just cause i like them better.

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

Splitting hairs with two solid brands here. Maybe it comes down to color preference.

I just finished a build with the Asus Z97A and loved it. Solid build. All the connectors that I needed. Simple to use bios settings page including an option to update the bios. And the windows based Asus optimization program was super easy to use to overclock my CPU and set fan and energy settings that work very well with my build.

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

All things both do very well. These are the best over clocking boards around really in that price range and are very evenly matched in features and ability. Either is great

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

I personally go for asus because i trust the company and like their products. However i will say asus bios is extremely easy to use and comes with great software, which is why i would recommend it.

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

They perform neck and neck. I'd say go with whichever has a better color scheme for the build.

• 71 months ago
  • 0 points

ASUS for slightly better software and BIOS. It also overclocks a little better.

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube