add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

I need an xbox size gaming PC opinions needed budget 800-1000$

Faseeh12
  • 72 months ago

Just to make a name for the Pc gamers

Comments

• 72 months ago
  • 2 points

So the smallest possible case with the most performance?

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

yup i believe the smallest case in which a decent card could be placed frostpirate

• 72 months ago
  • 2 points

mini ITXs would fit that build, but you can put 1 GPU and it usually is at the removal of your 2.5" drive bays

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

its fine i dont want sli or crossfire so yaa and quick make a cool list of parts

• 72 months ago
  • 2 points

I will lol

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

well thanks

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Type Item Price
CPU Intel Core i5-4440 3.1GHz Quad-Core Processor $174.99 @ Amazon
Motherboard Asus H81I-PLUS Mini ITX LGA1150 Motherboard $77.99 @ Mwave
Memory Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory $81.87 @ OutletPC
Storage Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive $59.24 @ Amazon
Video Card PNY GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB Enthusiast Edition Video Card $144.49 @ Amazon
Case Cooler Master Elite 110 Mini ITX Tower Case $44.99 @ Mac Mall
Power Supply Corsair CX 500W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply $59.99 @ Amazon
Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (OEM) (64-bit) $84.99 @ NCIX US
Wireless Network Adapter TRENDnet TEW-805UB 802.11a/b/g/n/ac USB 3.0 Wi-Fi Adapter $29.99 @ TigerDirect
Total
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available $758.54
  • 72 months ago
  • 1 point

This will run everything out at the moment, you may have to play with settings dependant on your games. The only game I could see an issue with on high is BF4, but thats an easy fix seeing as im not even at your bottom end for a budget so a GPU upgrade is easy.

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

cool dude but i was looking for a cuboid kida shape case

• 72 months ago
  • 2 points

A what, like more round?

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

no flat an straight thanks

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

OH it just clicked like more xbox looking you mean?

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

yuppp right dude

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

If you find a way to stick a GTX 760 in there, you can run BF4 on high at 1080p better than any console. It'll bring the cost closer to $1000 though. I'm not sure it will fit either unless you get a classified one.

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

Ya, I just wanted to put it together to show him a good solid base.

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

http://pcpartpicker.com/blog/36/ifixit-steammachine-teardown

This is the thing you are looking for but i have no idea how to help you take the price down to 1000$

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

In all honesty, I think that in terms of bang for buck, that would be the best way to go. For $1300, getting a fast computer with a GTX 780? That's pretty good.

I would sub that hybrid 5400 RPM HDD for a 7200 RPM regular one. They're so cheap right now anyway. The hybrid drive would only make a difference for a few small frequently accessed programs. It's a niche market, and gaming isn't that market.

You can also get a cheaper version of the 780, and it may even perform better. I saw a Zotac one in the parts list that was over $100 cheaper.

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

Well the problem with swaping out the HDD is that you need a 2.5' disk,if i see it correctly only those can fit in the case, so you'll need to get a SSD if you want to get a better pefromance.

And for the card it was ment for that card to be used because its main idea is to exhaust hot air from the back and many custom video card coolers exhaust it from its top (where the pci-e connectors go) or bottom (where you connect it to the motherboard) of the card

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

Ah I see. I haven't really worked with small systems like this which I why I like to interact and give advice!

The only problem with a SSD is that we might not get enough storage space for the cost. If it's a Steam machine we might be able to get it running with 512GB, but that would cost closer to $400 just for the drive.

I hadn't thought of cooling issues. I'm sure there are other cards out there with the standard cooling that could be used for cheaper.

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

Well i havent gotten the chance to reed more about them but i have seen some disk drives that are "Hybrid" i really don't know how they work but if what i've hear is correct they have a high capacity and a fast Read/Write speed.

Well i havent really looked up how most of the custom cooling solutions work but from looking at my gigabite winforce 760 it looks like they all do exhaust from the top and bottom. After time you really cant find video cards with stock coolers for a good price but maybe i hate having to say this you could find some cheep that are second hand.

[comment deleted]
  • 71 months ago
  • 1 point

You want to look at the silverstone RVZ01

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Type Item Price
CPU Intel Core i5-4440 3.1GHz Quad-Core Processor $182.98 @ SuperBiiz
CPU Cooler Zalman CNPS8900 Quiet CPU Cooler $31.00 @ Amazon
Motherboard Asus H81I-PLUS Mini ITX LGA1150 Motherboard $77.99 @ Mwave
Memory Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory $81.00 @ Newegg
Storage Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive $59.24 @ Amazon
Video Card PNY GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB Enthusiast Edition Video Card $144.49 @ Amazon
Case Silverstone RVZ01B Mini ITX Desktop Case $84.99 @ Amazon
Power Supply Silverstone Strider Gold 450W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular SFX Power Supply $89.99 @ Amazon
Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (OEM) (64-bit) $84.99 @ NCIX US
Wireless Network Adapter TRENDnet TEW-805UB 802.11a/b/g/n/ac USB 3.0 Wi-Fi Adapter $29.98 @ Amazon
Total
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available $866.65
  • 71 months ago
  • 1 point

not bad

• 71 months ago
  • 2 points

and your not at your max so more $$ can be put into the CPU, that is the biggest PSU that will fit in that case so thats something to keep in mind.

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

cool dude C.o.o.L

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube