add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
hossam
  • 71 months ago

Hey guys, my brother recently offered me to take his old gaming pc that he built around 1 year ago, and he's giving me a great discount since he wants to build another one which involves a mini itx, and most of the parts here will be useless for him :3 This is his build: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/pjXPQ7

It's around $2000 and he's offering it to me for only $1250. I have around 250$ left over since I was originally planning to build one for $1500, I will use these $250 to add better fans than he currently has (stock case fans) and a 0.5tb hdd. Any other suggestions you guys can give me as to what to improve? Please leave some feedback and tell me what you think about the build :3

Comments

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

Great Build! Spend a larger portion on a bigger SSD or a water cooling system.

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

Yea I was thinking of getting a simple water cooling system, but my brother told me not to worry about the heating much because he's been playing games like bf4 and stuff without much heating problems, if better fans do the job I'll keep it as it is otherwise I'll go and get myself a cooling system :D Any other suggestions you have?

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

For me, "personally" I prefer really quiet builds, so I'd go water cooling and replace the fans with Noctuas. and every other part of the build with Noctuas. But if you don't care much for Silence. Then just go for whatever you can to enhance your performance.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube