add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

i need a case

Deano90

66 months ago

Hi everyone, i am looking for a black case with a window that can hold regular ATX mobos. I need the case to be able to fit 237mm video cards as well. Thanks!.

Comments

• 66 months ago
  • 2 points

I got the Corsair 450D and like it alot. I've seen it on sale for $100.00 and it fit a GTX 770 and 280mm radiator in the front with the drive cage removed.

• 66 months ago
  • 1 point

I would recommend the Corsair 450D. This is an excellent case. It has. A window, but I find the biggest benefit from it is it's air intake. It has been specifically set up to keep your graphics card nice and cool. :)

• 66 months ago
  • 1 point
  • 66 months ago
  • 1 point

Why not use the website to find a case? You can use the filters in the case section.......

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube