add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

i want to build budget gaming pc can somebody tell me if this is going to a good gaming pc

XxAnimaxX
  • 71 months ago

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/8MJyt6 i plan on playing batman games,bf4,evolve , alien isolation,bioshock infinite,gta5 and metro last lights.

Comments

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

Ok, to start with, You usually want to match the costs of the CPU and the GPU to prevent bottleknecking and it usually make them work more in tandem so I would replace the 4100, with an FX 6300 or an FX 8320. Next your motherboard is almost the perfect choice! but instead of that model you will want to get the latest and greatest (for only 5 dollars more how perfect) which is the same name except instead of D3P it's the UD3P. It has a higher power phase 8+2 which simply put means it will be more stable and overclock better, also because it's the newest model they addressed some old issues and fixed them. Next up you want to change your RAM to 2x4 instead of just 1 stick of 8GBs. 1866 is fine but 1600 might be quite a bit cheaper and you can just overclock it to 1866 anyway. Lastly your graphics card is honestly just **** in comparison to the other cards for an extremly similar price. If you want less power but also cheaper get the R7 260. If you want slightly better performance and slightly better price get the 265, and if you want to spend just a little more money like 10 or 20 bucks unless you get the sapphire edition get the 270. All these cards are honestly better in power/price ratio, unless you just want to use less power or something then that cards better. (Also a quick side note you can get linux for free and save yourself 80 dollars but you would have to learn how to use an entire new OS thankfully most are pretty similiar and you can get a general understanding in only a week.

[comment deleted by staff]
[comment deleted]
  • 71 months ago
  • 1 point

thanks for the advice on the cpu,ram and motherboard i think the FTW Edition will be a little bit more noisy

[comment deleted]
  • 71 months ago
  • 1 point

yeah i think im going to go with the ftw edition i just saw some videos about it

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube