add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

How much fps will i get

buzard200
  • 71 months ago

I built this computer online and before I buy it I want to know how much fps I will get in minecraft on highest settings and call of duty on highest settings http://pcpartpicker.com/user/buzard200/saved/rfFKHx

Comments

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

This topic has been moved from "General > General Discussion" to "Systems > Part List Opinions Wanted".

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

Above 150 on max settings. This gpu will be good if you want to use shaders and if you are experienced with over locking and turn your CPU up a bit I can see you getting 300 fps+

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

is that for minecraft or call of duty

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

That will be for Minecraft. Call of duty B02 maxed out will get you 90-110 fps 1080p.

Call of duty Ghosts Maxed 1080p will get you 30-50. Medium setting 60-70

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

cool thanks and if you have any tips on my build please tell me I haven't bought it yet so if you have anything you think I should change please tell me I want it to be under 800 bucks

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

Just to remind you when building a PC think... 'Where will it be' Do you need a wireless adapter? If yes make sure its PCI-express x1

And Remember that you will need a 60hz monitor to see 60fps and dont forget mouse and keyboard :)

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

ok thanks and I have a internet cord I use and how do I know if I have a 60hz monitor ?

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

On minecraft you'll get the maximum fps your monitor can handle. And also which call of duty are you talking about? Call of duty 3? Call of duty modern warfare 3? Black ops?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube