add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Gaming PC Console/Pre made noob

Rekrash
  • 71 months ago

Www.pcpartpicker.com/user/Rekrash/saved/8Z2bt6 Looking for advice on my build and monitor/keyboard/mouse reccommendations

Comments

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

Solid build. Only thing I would change is to go with the EVO version of the SSD. Performance difference will not be noticeable for daily use, and the money saved in your wallet will be noticeable :). Other than that, everything looks good.

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks man just sick of crappy pcs and limited consoles so decided to go all out and if switching ssds soothes my wallet abit then i'm all for it lol

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

Well this computer is gonna beat any console of your choice, and definitely any pre-built :).

Also, something that could match your red/black theme(assuming because of mobo and CPU cooler) is the Corsair K70 and the Corsair M45. K70 is a bit expensive, so I would wait a bit till price drops down when the new RGB keyboard comes out.

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

Well damn thats a nice addition they are beautys i will add them when the price drops

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube