add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Good case reccomendations.

phantomoperator

65 months ago

Hello everyone. I am looking for a case for my build.

Here is the build: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/phantomoperator/saved/sKn8TW

Now before you comment on it, i know the gpu is sub-par but i am upgrading it soon so keep that in mind. Also i plan to go to 32gb of memory.

I am looking for a case that is preferably cheap and comes with fans but if you can do a case/fan combo that would be great to. I was looking at the carbide 200r but i figured i would ask and see if there are better alternatives.

Thanks.

Comments

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

Anything above 16 gb is kind of overkill cause you probably aren't going to need it. Also a case for under $200 is the Corsair Obsidian 650d which is has easy door opening handles, an acrylic window, steel material, ATX style mounting, cable management grommets. Easy slide in optical drive mounting. It comes with 3 fans. It has a quick HDD slide in on top and a built in fan controller.

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

I do a ton of 3d part modeling and graphics renderings so I need all the ram I can get. This is supposed to be my at home computer. I have a work station at my work with 64gb of ram.

That case looks good. Is there anything good for less than $100?

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

I can't really find any thing that doesn't have all of these lights and looks like it may turn into a robot, you could try cooler master Storm Trooper, Corsair 500r (comes in black or white), or the reliable, classic Antec Nine Hundred all for under a 100 dollars. What's really ridiculous is the 900d whose retail price 330 bucks.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube