- 71 months ago
Hi, First of all, I would like to thank you for taking your time to answer these questions. After 6-7 months of preparation i finally managed to save $1000 for my FIRST custom build. Nobody in my family or friends have experience with PC build so i need help from you guys.
- Budget = $1000
- Aim= Gaming +Web browsing
- Upgrade = planning to overclock in future.
- Is Intel Core i5-3570K too old??..should i buy the new Intel Core i5-4690K?
- What do you guys think about the ASRock Z77 Extreme4? Is it a good product?.Im concerned about bad reviews on website like newegg.
- Need some opinion on parts like Video card , supply supply and Wireless Network Adapter
|CPU||Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor||$189.99 @ Micro Center|
|CPU Cooler||Cooler Master Hyper TX3 54.8 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler||$19.99 @ Amazon|
|Motherboard||ASRock Z77 Extreme4 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard||$129.99 @ Newegg|
|Memory||G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory||$82.99 @ Newegg|
|Storage||Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive||$49.99 @ Micro Center|
|Video Card||MSI GeForce GTX 760 2GB TWIN FROZR Video Card||$229.99 @ Newegg|
|Case||Cooler Master HAF 922 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case||$79.99 @ Newegg|
|Power Supply||Corsair CX 500W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply||$59.99 @ Amazon|
|Optical Drive||Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer||$16.99 @ Newegg|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 8.1 (OEM) (64-bit)||$102.98 @ Newegg|
|Wireless Network Adapter||Rosewill RNX-N250PCe 802.11b/g/n PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter||$13.99 @ Newegg|
|Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available||$976.88|