add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

First time build. Would like to make a decent gaming P.C. Suggestions?

greencanon
  • 71 months ago

I want to build a decent gaming computer that doesn't cost too much. I'm not really playing any heavy duty games, like Battlefield or Farcry, so it doesn't need any crazy graphics cards or CPUs. I'm most likely only going to play League of Legends or Starcraft 2 and all I really want from it is to maintain a steady FPS of around 40-50, and not to lag when I play. Could any of you tell me if you have any suggestions? Thanks.

Here is my part list, feel free to comment on the list, or reply to this topic. http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/user/greencanon/saved/BgdxFT

Comments

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

lag depend on monitor. 5ms or less is the best. that ram might be a little to less. you might want to gewt usb 3.0 to compete with the case. that graphics card kinda sucks. 500 watt is enough. it can take 430 watt too.

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

Any suggestions for a graphics card?

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

740 should be the least that you should get. 270 260 and 280 is pretty good. the radeon series. the 740 is by nvidia

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube