- 71 months ago
Please make swiss cheese of this if you would be so kind: $1400+ Music Production Build
- It will be a music production build running Cubase 7.5 and (more importantly) Komplete 9 Ultimate.
- I included the GTX 750 Ti simply to have a good-bang-for-my-buck GPU to allow some gaming, video streams, etc.
- I'm not likely to overclock but wanted to leave the option open for myself.
- I'm not planning on expanding much at all so mATX works for me.
- I already have peripherals (keyboard, mouse, studio monitors, audio interface, etc.)
- There are some small add-ons I'll make later (card reader, extra case fans, etc.)
- I'm pretty confident the 550W PSU will be plenty sufficient, but I'm wondering if maybe a 650W would be a better option or overkill.
Some good rebates and promos (on the GPU and case especially) are compelling me start buying, hence this post seeking advice. Just want to make sure I'm not about to step in any holes I can't see if I do.
Thank you all.