add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Corsair Carbide 500R or NZXT Source 220 ???

oxymoron

80 months ago

Is the Carbide 500R worth the extra $50? It seems to have more fans included, space for cable routing, and an extra USB 3.0 in the front

need it for this (tentative) build: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/WFol

thanks for the advice...or if there's a totally different case that I just have to check out, let me know!

oxymoron...

Comments

• 80 months ago
  • 1 point

I would get the Source 220 and buy a 120mm fan for the front. You have plenty of space for cables and there is no need for a ton of USB 3 since there are plenty on the motherboard.

• 80 months ago
  • 1 point

Have the 500r. Love it and recommend.

Can get it on sale if you aren't in a hurry. I paid 79.99 for mine.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube