add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
rishabhchugh13
  • 71 months ago

Hi

This is my planned rig: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/rishabhchugh13/saved/hZqhP6

The budget has been changing constantly but I think I'll settle for this now. This is not a gaming build atm but I might buy a GPU around christmas time and bin my PS3. Please can you make sure that everything works and it is future proof enough to last a while and will potentially run games on decent setting if I buy a GPU.

Also, I know that I have added both the 120gb and 250gb versions of the 840 evo as I am still deciding whether to spend an extra £30 for the extra £130gb.

Any suggestions within the same sort of price range would be much appreciated. Also, any suggestions for keyboards and mice would be nice too. I'm considering the Corsair Raptor M40 and the K30 but I might look to get a mechanical keyboard if my parents let me so please leave any ideas below.

Thanks

EDIT: Can someone please link me a reliable SATA cable as I will need one more if I'm to have the OD as well as the SSD and the HD

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube