add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
nehemiahawesome1
  • 69 months ago

Is there a way like a battery pack that is not that expensive to handle like 100 watts. yeah not that much. and like 1 hour only. because like getting an intel nuc and have an awesome setup. only 100 watts becasut eh monitor is usb powered. and i want to make it portable so how do i power it. .

Comments

• 69 months ago
  • 1 point

There's no such thing as that and if there were it would be really stressful. Just get a laptop.

• 69 months ago
  • 1 point

are you sure. because a intel nuc has a usb powered monitor that is 16 inches. and i plan to tape it on somehow and there would be only one wire to the power source. the problem si is it possible to make the intel nuc charge by usb or a battery

• 69 months ago
  • 1 point

Ok but I don't know what you're talking about. Sorry for not being able to help.

• 69 months ago
  • 1 point

Final Solutoin wen to linus tech tips and it talks about a dc power pack. not those people are life savers. going to find a 19 volt power pack. that is cheaper. be cease 130 is to much.

• 69 months ago
  • 1 point

But what exactly are you trying to do?

• 69 months ago
  • 1 point

find a battery to make the intel nuc portable. now i can do it. instead of using the ac i can just use the dc power

• 69 months ago
  • 1 point

Nope. Just buy a laptop. The NUC is no more customizable than a laptop, so there's no point.

• 69 months ago
  • 1 point

yeah but a mac is very expensive.

• 69 months ago
  • 1 point

Why do you need a Mac? Also, this doesn't really have to do with power supplies, so maybe move it somewhere else.

• 69 months ago
  • 1 point

quick question how do you move it and i like os x and i need it for business

• 69 months ago
  • 1 point

what do you mean "how do you move it". I'm not sure I understand what you're asking.

• 69 months ago
  • 1 point

the topic and where should i put it

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube