add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Need help choosing right build

Nooobdood1989
  • 71 months ago

Hi I'm a noob when it comes to hardware , need some help with my pc build , this is the link : http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/WXdfnQ

I mainly use it for programming , front end development and design with adobe illustrator , fireworks I also play league of legends , I will have 3 OS running on the system ,do you think this build is ok or do I have to change something , also I would like to get the price down as much as possible without compromising great deal of performance please help me with choosing correct components :) Thanks in advance

Comments

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

Seems like it would do good! Personally I would not get a sound card... And I would say you should NOT get water cooling for THAT!!! Only if you are OC then yes. Ok I will recomend A WHOLE LOT BETTER CPU for LESS MONEY. The AMD FX-8350 ( http://www.pcpartpicker.com/part/amd-cpu-fd8350frhkbox ) It is the BEST QUALITY I have ever seen in a CPU, seriously 4 GHZ with 8 CORES!!! Pick it in my opinion but it will make you have to change your motherboard to a compatible one.

I am not a reliable source, do some research into that CPU and think weather to get a better intel CPU with no soundcard or the AMD FX-8350

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks mate I've taken the water cooler off , I never ha experience with amd processes , I read some reviews it seems good ,most of the reviews are benchmarked against games so I guess It should do great with adobe applications as well as my programming

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube