add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Around $530 Gaming PC Build.. Thoughts?

cheezzyytech
  • 71 months ago

Hey, I came into this site 2 days ago and did research around and wanted to know if this is a good budget gaming built. Any suggestions? And I really wanna stick with AMD anyways guys, my first try!

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/JqxPQ7

Comments

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

Bump? I really need to know if this setting will work out :D

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

You didn't include a CPU cooler, the R7 265 is worth the extra, the SSHD is definitely worth the extra.

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/bKXpzy

• 71 months ago
  • 2 points

Thats a great idea! The thing is, will it be able to run without an extra cooler?

[comment deleted]
  • 71 months ago
  • 2 points

Alright, I will keep the cooler in. Maybe any other cooler that you recommend which can be cheaper?

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

The Zalman CNPS7000C-AlCu is pretty good too, it will be more awkward to install though. For silence and performance vs price you can't really beat the Freezer 7, it comes with some pre-applied Thermal Interface Compound too so it's pretty easy to install if you build with it first.

Replacing the cooler on an existing build requires careful cleaning and application of Thermal Compound, so I recommend spending the bit extra at the start.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube