add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

So close to buying!, one last thing! :D

Horrorjunky69
  • 71 months ago

so I'm almost sold on this build but theres one thing. Will it all fit into this case? im worried about the video card not fitting because its 12.01 inches and thats REALLY BIG, also the cpu cooler im not sure on. Here is my build http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Horrorjunky69/saved/ndvqqs can someone please help me out :) Much Appreciated Thanks.

Comments

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

yea it will fit man no problem.

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

The maximum video card length of your case is 12.44" (316mm) With Drive Cages and the length of your video card is 12.01" (305mm)

I dont think it will be a problem

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah, you should be fine with that card fitting! And if it doesn't, you should be able to remove a drive cage and that will leave you with plenty of room to stick that sucker in there! Good luck!

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

That's a solid build, and it will definitely fit.

You can probably save money with a smaller PSU and go bigger on the 2nd HDD, the sweet spot for value is around 3TB currently.

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

Alright i might consider that :)

[comment deleted]
  • 71 months ago
  • 1 point

What ssd would you reccomend? And i do plan for further upgrades so thats why my psu is quite big..

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube