add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

First build for gaming/programming/future-proof about 1500$

jokerChemist
  • 71 months ago

Hello everyone this is my first buil i will mainly use it for programming/compiling and gaming it needs to be a bit future proof and able to run for more than 5 years i plan on underclocking the cpu to archieve that goal here is the setup i've made > http://pcpartpicker.com/p/gPJZ99 also if i use the black and orange NZXT with the Cougar Turbines for aestethic I selected only amazon because i live in france and most of the merchants don't deliver there the current cost of the build is $1595.87 I am also waiting for Mantle from amd to have better performance i hope i didn't screw up everything in this build adn that it's actually pretty cool waiting for your replies :D

-jokerChemist

ps: i plan on naming it "mantle the freshmaker"

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube