add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

First ever build underway

xPeriDonBazV2x
  • 71 months ago

This will be my first build ever so i didn't wanna blow load's on it but i've ordered all of the part's & will upload pic's when complete, not to keen on the case but it was free from a friend & can't complain.

I know they ain't the best part's going but it took me a long time to figure it all out.... wasn't very comp savvy before finding this site so Everything i've learnt about building has been from this site & would like to thank pcpartpicker & all it's members :)

CiT Vantage ATX Mid Tower Case = Free AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz 6-Core Processor = £71.52
Asus M5A78L-M LX PLUS Micro ATX AM3+ Motherboard = £49.90 Kingston Fury Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory = £62.62 MSI Radeon R7 260X 2GB Video Card = £89.49 Corsair CX 430W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply = £35.52 Total =£309.3p

Would love some feedback & im keeping my Fingers crossed & i'll post some pics soon, cheers baz :D

Comments

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

Regardless of money you have to operate with you can still get bang-for-buck effects as long as you're $500+ for my personally at least.

If you want, give me a price range in USD and what type of computer (amd or Intel build).

The listing parts you just put are low to medium standard, strongly suggest upgrading your Power Supply to 550+ to have any extra optimal usages to go on command.

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

Going with an amd build, intel are way outta my budget at the moment.

Price range in dollars would be about $700 sorry for the edit, the case & ssd drive i already have & the OS also, thanks for having a look.

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

better gpu. for 150 USD http://pcpartpicker.com/part/his-video-card-h270qm2g2m 160 USD hope it fits in case

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

Would the R9 270 be worth the extra £30 tho??

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

You'll see a slight increase, if you want to see a noticeable difference go for the 270x.

Here's a link to find out exactly what's the difference in what you're asking for.

http://gpuboss.com/gpus/Radeon-R9-270-vs-Radeon-R7-260X

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

I think for now i will stick with the R7, would you recommend an APU maybe? Was thinking A10 6800k..

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube