add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Had someone else build it

brantman
  • 71 months ago

This is my first build, not sure if all this actually works but I would love some advice. Someone else put the build together for me. The only thing that I added special compared to them was the network adapter. Also, anyone have any comments on this build? Good or bad http://pcpartpicker.com/p/fwMKK8

Thank you

Comments

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

Looks like everything will work well together from what I see. That should be very powerful and will probably eat computers like mine for breakfast.

The only thing I think I could suggest for that kind of money is maybe getting some 1866 or 2133 RAM instead of 1600. For not much more money it will give you better performance if you get the right CAS latency.

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

23" dual monitors are rather small. I've done a check up to see if I can further optimize your monitor products with minimal value increase. Here you are.

With a value increase of 40/e giving you a 80 increase you get a complete upgrade all around on the monitor(s).

Comes with notable features such as: 27" display, 2ms response, 60Hz, widescreen.

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/part/aoc-monitor-e2752she

I'd suggest this upgrade if you got a few extra bucks to toss in.

• 71 months ago
  • 0 points

" Part List Parts Are Compatible: No issues/incompatibilities found. " Those parts will work as it says in the header.

• 71 months ago
  • 0 points

Ok I had read that but just wanted to see if anyone else was sure or not.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube