add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

BitFenix Prodigy

Morillo

65 months ago

So i'm thinking about purchasing the BitFenix Prodigy and i'm pretty much all for it. My concern about the case is its size because i travel back and forth from school by plane and want to know if i can board the plane with it as a carry on.Of course it'll be in a some sort of duffle bag/suit case.

Comments

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

It's about the size of an average backpack that's full

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

So you're saying that i should be able to have it as a carry on. Or should i look for a smaller case?

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

I think it would fit as a carryon in an overhead bin, but I'd just be worried about getting it through security or about the bag falling out of the bin. If you're talking about the ITX version, not the mATX version, I think you'd be better off with something smaller.

Something like a Lian-Li PC-TU100 or Rosewill Legacy U2 would be your smallest case that allows for a decent GPU. You're limited to an MSI 760 ITX or ASUS 760/670 Mini. The ASUS 760 Mini is really expensive though.

For full sized GPUs you have the Silverstone FT03 Mini and the Fractal Design Node 304.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube