add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

/r/BuildMeAPC user created this build for me and am seeing if you guys approve!

bobbyr5
  • 71 months ago

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/sGn4YJ

Any advice welcome!

Comments

• 71 months ago
  • 2 points

The only thing thata catches my eyes is the ram I have never heard of them so I don't know if they work. Besides that It's a great build.

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah I noticed that too but I checked reviews and they all seem to be positive.

• 71 months ago
  • 2 points

Oh then your fine then, enjoy your future pc.

• 71 months ago
  • 2 points

That is a nice build for the price being paid, I would go with it, I think I spent a little too much on mine and should have done that.

• 71 months ago
  • 2 points

Its a good system but the RAM and video card are kinda sketchy. I have never even heard of Team Vulcan or Club 3D. DO NOT expect good customers service from those companies if something goes wrong.

GETS SOME FANS! R9's get really hot and i bet you probably don't want to melt your new computer.

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

You think I will need more then the 2 Fractal Design Silent Series R2 FD-FAN-SSR2-140 140mm included with the case? If so, what size and how many should I add?

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

Not sure about what size the fans should be. But I would recommend at least 2 extra fans to handle the heat.

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

you also dont have an optical drive

• 71 months ago
  • 0 points

FX processors intended to be paired with DDR3-1866.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube