add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

$1500 complete pc build?

sil3nt_7rill
  • 71 months ago

pcpartpicker

what do you think/what would you change?

Comments

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

Looks like a nice build. I would probably replace the PSU with this one though: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/seasonic-power-supply-ssr750rm

It's cheaper - and I know SeaSonic is known for good quality PSUs. The Rosewill one on your list in manufactured by SuperFlower, and I'm not sure of the quality of these (as in I really don't know).

One little ote - you're saying complete PC and include a keyboard but no mouse - is that on purpose? :-)

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

this and ditch the 840 evo, fact is you aren't overclocking, so you don't need a custom cooler.

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

The fact that he's getting a Define R4 lead me to believe that he might be interested in low noise - and in that case, the 212 Evo might be a good idea.

Not that the stock cooler is particularly loud, but still :-)

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

I would get a i5 4690k with that build. Absolutely no point in getting a CPU cooler and a locked processor

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube