add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
adam859
  • 71 months ago

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/adam859/saved/4W9tt6

This is my build, im really happy with how its coming along.

over the course of my build i have slowly bee ramping it up (this started out at £300 but its now getting out of hand ha ha) My graphics card has taken a huge leap from my original pick, my graphics card got downgraded from i7 to i5 as i really havent seen the i7 win any debated as of yet. the case has had a massive aesthetics kick and i decided to go with something im really happy with, everythings just gone up and up and im so excited to get this build started.

The only thing thats left is that power supply, i want to know if 650w is going to be enough to kick this beast into shape.

Comments

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

650w should be enough unless you want to put another GPU in down the line for SLI

I'd suggest getting this: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/part/evga-power-supply-120pg0650gr

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point
  • Power supply should be sufficient.
  • Power supply calculator, click HERE
  • 71 months ago
  • 1 point

A 650w PSU should do the trick. Just make sure you pick one that has a 80+ certification.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube