add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Using a HP p6624y with a 650Ti want to upgrade

LoboSolitario
  • 71 months ago

Tell me what you think; http://pcpartpicker.com/user/LoboSolitario/saved/YnRgXL

OK I have already some parts like the HDD (thinking of upgrading to raid0 SSD afterwards and use my other 1TB as backup), Optical Drive, and Windows 8. Need help whether or not there is room for improvement, just want to game on 1080p for another two years or so when 4k get cheaper and then I will be able to sli with another 780 on the future. I currently using a HP p6624y with a 650TI and want to make an gaming rig/ home theater with a budget around 1,500 USD. Thanks in advance!!!

Comments

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

i just made a few adjustments to the part list but to be more prepared for 4K, you needed a more higher-end processor

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/b2ZmmG

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

Is selling your current hp computer and raising your budget an option? or is $1500 the max? Knowing the exact budget helps a lot...

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes i will be selling my hp bringing my budget up to $1500 (a little wiggle room about $100)。ps need a little tip on my 650ti i been reading around that this card will be ok as a phyxs card any opinion on that idea? thanks a bunch

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube