add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Good for a 1st build??

5dollarsub
  • 71 months ago

Hello my name is Chase, or 5dollarsub! i'm 13 and love working in computers so i been asking for opinions and why not ask you, the people, to admire the build i have brought upon you right now! Here's the link to my build Rate it on your true opinion: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/5dollarsub/saved/7PzFf7

The Build took about 3-4 months to do research and reviews. I know there's no "Disk drives" and a OS. I recently took apart a old computer from 2001 and re built it from the scrap. so give me your opinion.

Also, I keep changing the parts often to keep the budget in range. Thanks for Reading

Comments

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

You should get a 2x4 kit of the same memory to run in dual channel, if you want a cooler and quieter GPU a non reference design would be better along with a gold rated PSU. Nice build though.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube