add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Chances of leaking

DaltonAdams

66 months ago

I recently bought an h100i from corsair, and it's been in my system for a few days now. And I need peace of mind. I've ran the cooler for 10 hours. 8 outside the case, 1 hour in the case but just mounted , and another hour while attached to the cpu while l closely monitored it. I want to know if there is any chance of it leaking. I still periodicity check through the case window several times throughout the day, and do a thorough job every week.

Comments

• 66 months ago
  • 1 point

There is a very little chance of it leaking, and if it does corsair should replace the cooler and everything damaged by it leaking if it is in warranty.

• 66 months ago
  • 1 point

This ^

• 66 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks. I know there is a very small chance of these coolers leaking, and only one in a million do leak, but I always assume I'm the one.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube