add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Can't find the correct MOBO on the site?

CatoriTokala
  • 70 months ago

According to the pre-built PC I bought, I obtained THIS MOBO.... It's a JasmineR MS-7778 http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c03757575&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en

I cannot find it on this site!!!! What's it called on here, and is it even on the site to begin with? I need to figure out what goes with my computer, and what does not fit.

I would also like some help finding some decent upgrades to play games with this computer. I love CPU intensive gaming, but a graphics card won't hurt.... Here's the entire pre-built computer for those looking... http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c03933829&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en#N90

Comments

• 70 months ago
  • 2 points

Is your computer a pre-built hp desktop like you would get at walmart or best buy? Or is it some sort of custom computer?

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

I got it from Bestbuy....

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

All of the information you need is located at the first link your provided.

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

If it is, why is it when I try typing any of it, it doesn't appear anywhere. What part do I search for? The name Jasmine R? Ms-7778?

• 70 months ago
  • 2 points

My guess, its a propriety mobo not available on the market. Those pre-built machines by hp, samsung, acer, ect use parts that aren't the most compatible for upgrading, thus the kind if items you wont find here.

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

oh! I guess I should've looked at that before buying it then. Oh well. Thanks!

• 70 months ago
  • 3 points

not sure how long ago you purchased the pc, but if you can i would return it and build your own...

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

I'll just have to sell this one, because it was only $400... really nice deal for what I got.

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

All the information you need to find another compatible board is under "Form Factor" and "Chipset" on that first link.

As for upgrades and stuff, "Processor Upgrade Information", "Expansion Slots" and "I/O Ports and internal connectors > Internal Connectors" should have you completely covered.

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

Yo...

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube