add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

My first Gaming Build...for games and Unity

DaimosGR
  • 71 months ago

Hello ppl...i've made this build with a little help from some friends...i'm in europe and i don't want to spend more than 1100-1200 euros and this build is exactly at this price right now (in stores here)...i need it for Unity and 3D graphics etc for work and school...plus ofc for my Gaming...and i want it so i can play with my graphics at least on medium-high cause it's been a long time i did that..most likely 4 years lol...and i want it to last for at least 2-3 years... So what's your opinion? it's a piece of crap? it's good?

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/J8PZ99

Comments

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

get a $50ish case and get a i5-4670k for oc

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

Why not get the 4690k instead? It's the 4670k's upgraded version for the same price.

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

i thought there are very little differences between 4670k and 4690k and the 4670k comes more cheap in here at least!

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

I guess it depends on where you live. The Canadian prices show the 4690k is around $10 cheaper, while in the U.S., it's $2 more expensive.

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

i'm in Europe...some of the things in the build i can find them cheaper and other more expensive...in europe in general i think some of the things are more expensive than from US or Canada!

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

That's too bad. As you said, there isn't much of a performance difference either way. Besides that, I don't see anything else that really needs to be changed. Quite the solid build.

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

the case is not the problem actually i can find it cheap here...almost half price than i see in this site...but ty for the info on i5-4670k i'm gonna check it out now...the rest looks good though?

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

the rest is perfect

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

ty for the quick answer and your opinion :D

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube