add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
reapolo
  • 70 months ago

Here is my build for $500 http://pcpartpicker.com/p/gb8pzy

Games that I will be playing. Steam games Fifa Maple League of Legends Star Craft Street Fighter and other fighting games MMOs Super Smash Bros Melee and Project M ( Dolphin Emulator)

I also want to record my gameplay. Besides gaming, I want to stream, program(coding), record, edit videos, and etc. is there any piece that needs to be replaced? removed?

Comments

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

If your ever going to record with frame rate higher than 15fps your going need to throw in a SSD, when recording nothing is more important than the speed of your drive. When you edit videos and if you end up using the Adobe suite (tight chance because its expensive) then you would want to switch to Nvidia cards because the CUDA technology can be used there.

You wont be able to max your games out with that card buy you'll get pretty close. With a lower budget it was probably better that you went with an AMD CPU.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube