add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

I'm picky! Help me find a case plz

Volcano23000

65 months ago

Hey! I need a case for my gaming pc but the catch is as an artist, I'm very picky about aesthetics. It needs red LEDs, and it needs to be sleek, not clunky or boxy, and it needs to be a mid tower atx. Also, it should be under $100 but the budget can be stretched if needed. A side panel window is not a concern to me, with or without is fine. To get a sense of my taste, i LOVE the bitfenix colossus but it is huge and i don't have that much space and it is also very expensive. I also think the raidmax is cool but it is green lol. My second choice is the rose will throne but again it is a full tower and also it is expensive. My choice right now if no one can suggest a better one is the zalman z11 hf1. Y'all may wonder whats wrong with this case but as i said i am picky and i think the overall shape is not very sleek and streamlined.

If you know a case that fits this criteria, or at least most of it, please post below. Many thanks in advance!!! I know this post probably frustrates most of you haha

Comments

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

Cooler Master Storm Scout 2 Black maybe? Also if you're willing to pay the money you can always just get a case you like regardless of fans and then buy some red LED fans. That would ease up your product constraints by a big margin.

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

this one looks pretty nice, ill keep it in mind, thanks. and about the fans, i thought about that and it should work in most cases but on the raidmax venom for instance, there is green paint as well, not just the LEDs.

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

I personally have the Coolermaster Storm Scout 2 black and trust me, I'll never turn back. I was thinking of getting a Corsair case, but after going with the Storm Scout I realised I made a good decision. Looks very sleek, the red led is a nice feature too up front behind the mesh, and has overall good build quality. If you're planning on moving the PC too, it has a very comfortable rubber handle. The window is in a position in where you want to see, and that's the CPU/RAM/GPU spot, not anywhere else, it focuses mainly on those 3 components. Not only that, under the window is a spot for 2x120mm fans, so plop 2 red LED fans on those and watch your computer shine.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube