add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

What video card should i use? future system build!

420Prepper
  • 71 months ago

Curious to your guys opinions on the video card i should run with this system. Im building this with the idea of a workstation/ light gaming in mind, nothing over the top but i am going to be doing some video editing/ rendering and some CAD work. trying to find the right graphics card for the system, ive checked out the quadro series of cards doing some more research into them.

What do you guys think?

Parts list!

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/FVfNxr

Comments

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

R9 270X is a great card for light gaming!

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

Yup and depending wut resolution you play at you may get really good FPS

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube