add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

I think this build has been fine-tuned. Still looking for recommendations.

Comments

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

Why not go for 16 gb of ram? Yoir build os great, but I feel the ram will be your bottleneck, for somethings. Great build though

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

RAM is a future upgrade certainly. There aren't very many current games that need more than 8GB of RAM. Plus. Money is a big factor in the design of this build. I sacrificed more RAM for a better motherboard at the moment.

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

Well, what are you going to be doing with it? It looks pretty good overall, but it's kind of difficult, and more importantly bad practice, to recommend things based on assumptions.

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

Some 'light' gaming. Meaning I am a casual gamer, but want to play my games the way they were meant to be played. Secondly, possibly some streaming.

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

Alright, well, like Jackt said, another 8 gigs of RAM would probably be a good investment, especially for streaming and multitasking at the same time. The game might not more than 8GB, but with those other programs running at the same time, you'll want the extra capacity. Other than that, I hope you plan to overclock the CPU, cause you've got a high end board with a good cooler, so why not?

Other than that, everything looks good.

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

I'd recommend going intel over AMD if you're looking to stream and record. Considering you're spending about the same amount as me you're better off going for a Intel. No matter the processor as well its seems always the AMD's always overheat without OC'ing ethire.

For your price range you're better off with an i5 or i7, if it were cheaper then you could do AMD.

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

The 8350 actually does better than the 4-core Intel CPUs when streaming and gaming at the same time, at least when using something like Xsplit or OBS. Tek Syndicate made a video about it, if you want to check it out. As for the overheating thing, he's got a good cooler so there won't be a problem.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube