add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Gaming pc...first time build....

Brandon9903
  • 71 months ago

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Brandon9903/saved/hPMTwP

What do you think of this built!?

What would you change?

Any advice?

Comments

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

that ram won't be any faster you won't feel it. r9 290x? why not you can get a 4k monitor for hat moniotroor price

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

Um, well I kind of would like to see 16 gigabytes of RAM, yes it is not necessary but if you're going to put one of the best GPUs in world in your rig, then you may want to cut loose and feed it some extra RAM. I also recommended doing some research on your monitor before you buy it. AOC isn't very mainstream, it may be good don't get me wrong, but I've never seen anyone use that brand before.

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

Also, why such an overkill PSU?

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

I just want a gaming pc that can run games very smoothly and in which i don't have problems editing videos in HD... Can you help me with another option?

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

$1600 budget, including wifi, monitor, keyboard and mouse

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

For $1600 you can build 2 PCs to do that. $1600 is plenty.

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

Are you going with a red and black theme?

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

what do you mean with red and black theme?

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

All your parts are red and black kind of... Are you trying to make your build look nice too?

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

Maybe switch out some pieces to somehow get some more discounts, because there must be some larger than 3 dollars.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube