add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Opinions wanted on part list for budget HTPC for parents!

linsyschopman
  • 70 months ago

Part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/phFwyc

Hey all,

I would like some opinions on the part list i created for my budget HTPC build. Please keep in mind i'm from the netherlands (europe) which means prices are completely different than the US.

Please also note that the PSU is a placeholder, i needed to check if a full ATX PSU would fit the case, i actually still have an PSU laying around that i will use to keep the cost down.

The monitor will be the TV my parents have in the living room, the PC will be for downloading movies and series and playing them on the TV. The 1TB is definetly enough for now, my parents don't tend to keep all the movies and don't watch that many series.

Thanks in advance all!

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube