- 71 months ago
Hello, I'm been busy with firstly building a PC in PCpartpicker, because I wanted to make sure anything can fit, it won't be loud, and that I can be safe for the price range and the current triple A title games. here is what I came with so far as the specs -
- CPU Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core
- CPU Cooler Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing
- Motherboard Asus Z87-Pro ATX LGA1150
- Memory Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 (UPDATE)
- Storage Corsair Force LS 120GB 2.5" SSD + Western Digital Red 1TB 3.5" 5400RPM
- Video Card MSI GeForce GTX 770 2GB (UPDATE)
- Case NZXT Phantom ATX Full Tower
- Power Supply Cooler Master 650W ATX12V
- Optical Drive Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer
or direct link - http://pcpartpicker.com/user/gurc12/saved/fd848d
I would love if you can suggest ANYTHING that would make the build better, I would like to keep the CPU, and RAM as it is. the budget I have as of now is around $1400. the build that I described above is around the $1300 mark.
Thanks in advance!