add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Looking for Full tower ATX case... Read description

Nitrouxia

64 months ago

Anything under $300 with a nice sleek, modern design. I love the looks of the 900D but heard it weighs more than a church, any other suggestions knowing I like the style of this one? I also like the 750D but heard the quality is quite like the 900D. I would appreciate advice from owners of these cases and just about anyone who understands and can find a similar, high quality style case... keep in mind price does not really matter at this point. Thanks!

Comments

• 64 months ago
  • 1 point

My vote would be for the Nanoxia Deep Silence 6. I own the 1 not the 6 (which is a mid-tower not full.) but many of the features are found in both versions. I love it. Best case I've ever owned.

• 64 months ago
  • 1 point

I like everything about it but the doors on the front, thanks for the input thought it's much appreciated :)

• 64 months ago
  • 1 point

i just bought a corsair graphite 760t sexy but theres also the nzxt's phantoms or cooler master storm stryker

[comment deleted]
  • 64 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks guys for the responses... I do indeed like the Phanteks you mentioned... Are they are reliable company and are their products good quality?

[comment deleted]
  • 64 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks for the help, I'm certainly leaning towards an Antek now since they're priced quite competitively!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube