add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Need Expert Opinion On this build!!!

Ugxleader
  • 70 months ago

So here is the build http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2tDbTW my max max budget is around 1,500$ On this pc I want to be able to Record and get 60+ fps on say minecraft, dayz, just most steam games. Also I want to be able to have quick rendering speeds feel free to add anything if needed to make it better.

Comments

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

Non recording I want to be able to reach 80+ fps on most games

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

If you want to be recording then you are going to need more than 1 TB.

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

Anything else I would need to better this?

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

Take of the SSD and switch it with a 64GB one, its better for just an OS on it. Then add a 2TB Seagate Barracuda.

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

Here just add the parts needed to make it better, thanks. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/pW7P8d

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point
  • 70 months ago
  • 1 point

Ugh What?

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

i managed to get you a cheaper yet quality ssd a 2tb hard drive the second TB is half the price of a regular TB a quality power supply for cheaper and i saved some money on the cpu cooler becuase the hyper 212 will keep it cool even with a modest over clock . unfortunatley i had to spend the saving in ram because video edit is going to require at least 16 gigs of ram if the ram set i chooose is a little to expensisve for you ,you can shop around as there are cheaper ram set but corsair vengance is a quality brand with low profile to fit under heat sinks it is trusted which is why i went with it

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

Could u link me to the edited parts

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/OGdogbone/saved/kQ7G3C

sorry thought i included that haahaha

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

thats a good list AMD is better for multitasking but from my experience intel renders videos faster a 1 hour clip thats about 10 GB takes me about 3 minutes to render and compress.

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

Do u think I could get a better gpu around the current gpu price I have?

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

the 280 x will kick some *** in modern games and will handle next gen fairly well if you wanna spend a little more you could grab a 770 then you get all the benefits of nividia like advanced physx g sync shadow play cuda and the geforce experience which it depends on if your into that stuff or not if your going to strictly game and not live stream or render videos or make videos say for youtube the 280x is right at the sweet spot for price to performance in my opinion.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube