add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

$1000 Budget gaming PC opinions

darkallex88
  • 70 months ago

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/darkallex88/saved/cP6p99

are these parts good enough?

• I've never had a gaming PC before , this will be my first build, so feel free to give suggestions on how i can improve this build, my goal is for mostly gaming and streaming my ps3 through capture card.

• I used the Intel Core I5-4670 Quad core because i'll mostly run games and some video editing. I'm not sure if i should go with the AMD FX-9370. I will be streaming but it will be from my game console with a capture card. I'm always open to suggestions as long as its within my $1k budget.

• The mother board i went for the MSI B85 using Austin Evan's reference on youtube, most if not all his builds have this motherboard and looking by the comments of the video no one seems to disagree with this pick. However, most of his videos are $300-500/$700 budget PCs.

• For memory I used the G.Skill Ares 8GB but i am leaning towards the G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB becase i feel like im getting the same value for less. Correct me if I'm wrong.

• For storage the Samsung 840 EVO with Reference from Austin Evans, pretty much all storage is what he recommends, so he played a big part in the parts i chose i guess.

• The video card i chose the EVA GeForce GTX 770 superclocked w/ ACX, ive been looking for Video card reviews and this one seems like the best one for current and future games. Also looking at Futuremark popular hardware and this video card was #8 in 3DMark Ranking.

• The case, im not sure about that. I want a case with good ventilation, and also a few lights would be nice, it would be sick to have a pulsing Case. Let me know how it can be improved!

Comments

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

It doesn't look half bad. Good job.

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks lol. I have 2 monitors so im good for now. Although they aren't benq or Asus, I plan on getting the asus at a local best buy

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube