add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

hyper evo help

froggeraj

66 months ago

well i need to know how to off set the fan? for i can install ram and is the thermal paste good it comes with?

Comments

• 66 months ago
  • 1 point

One way is to just raise it however much you need to, but a better way is to install it on the other side and I use aftermarket paste so I can't help you with that part.

• 66 months ago
  • 1 point

i heard there was a way to offfset the fan

• 66 months ago
  • 1 point

There is, by moving the fan further up the heat sink.

• 66 months ago
  • 1 point

do you know of a vid?

• 66 months ago
  • 1 point

All you would have to do is move the fan higher on the heatsink, high enough to where it clears the RAM, I don't quite know why you would need a video, also it is much easier and a better idea to install it on the other side.

• 66 months ago
  • 1 point

you can also change the direction of the entire cooler...

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube