add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

First Build, How Does It Look

coolguy562
  • 70 months ago

Here's the build, I'm trying to keep it within $1100 and a black/blue color scheme which I think will look really cool with the fans, the blue accent on the Vapor-X cooler, and the Blue BitFenix Alchemy cables I will be getting.

Comments

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

I think you should get the 6300 and use the extra $30 on a better cooler like the Corsair H100i. Besides that everything is solid. Have you consider getting a Hybrid HDD. You get better performance than a HDD without the price tag of an SSD. Maybe use the extra $30 on the Hybrid HDD. Hope this helps.

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

I might switch to the 6300 but I might do something else besides the H100i because a dual rad seems a little excessive since I don't plan on overclocking and I want it to be as quiet as possible. I have considered an SSHD but it seems like the cons outway the pros plus right now my laptop is running off a 5400rpm HDD and boot it boots in 20sec which is fine. I'll probably get a more reliable and higher wattage PSU.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube