add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Sinian
  • 70 months ago

Hey guys, this is my first build and I am looking to build a cheap new gaming computer so I can record and game without too much of an FPS drop. I'm hoping to get around 30-40 FPS (lowest 20 FPS average in demanding games) in CS:GO, Cube World, Dota 2, FTL, G-mod, Hawken, and Civ V. I want to trim the price down a bit to closer to 500$ or possibly cheaper and I already have keyboards and a mouse (Razer KB and Mouse and a logitec keyboard) so I am trying to put a possible green or blue color scheme to it. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/zBYTZL Any help will be appreciated!

Comments

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

that will be fine for you

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube