add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Xbox like controller that works for windows 8.1

kyleheath
  • 70 months ago

Title says it all, I'm looking for a controller to use for my PC that is like the Xbox one. I found these for pretty cheap on ebay and i am not sure if they will work for windows 8. Anyone know?? Thanks! http://www.ebay.com/itm/Microsoft-52A-00004-XBox-360-Common-Controller-Winxp-USB-Port-/221363190079?pt=US_Video_Game_Controllers&hash=item338a46393f

Comments

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

An xbox 1 controller will work with Windows 8.1. Are you just looking for a cheaper controller?

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

The 360 controllers for Windows are cheaper than the Xbox One controllers and they do work with Windows 8. I have the white one. The black wired one is $30 and the black wireless one is $45 on Amazon currently. A lot of newer titles support them out of box too.

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

The one i posted under rholford is only 10 bucks and I was gonna try to use that but I'm not sure if it will work with windows 8 I may have to go with the one i posted above??

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

It should work. Looks like it's just a 360 knockoff controller. Probably feels like crap but it should work.

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah I may just go with a nice one for 30 bucks may be worth it.

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah, a 360 controller works just the same. I wouldn't spend the money on an XB1 controller if you don't already have one.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube